One kayak instruction session will probably leave you with a few questions so why not join for an other one in a discounted price. 2 times half day long kayak instruction sessions might just get you the confidence what you need to progress in this beautiful sport safe and sound.
- Day takes place on on a beginner friendly section of the emerald Soca river to run white water safely for the first time.
- Day can be organised on the same section that we run on the previous day with a few more advanced exercises or on the upper section of the Soca river in a class I-II+ white water environment with more challenging rapids but with relatively easy flows.
|Trips start in the morning or afternoon
|Bovec main square
|DURATION OF THE TRIP
|RECOMMENDED if present
Getting the necessary gears for the activity
Short drive to the river put in
Getting in the gear
- Location, actual river level, actual river hazards
- Proper wear of safety equipment, PFDs, Helmets
- Sitting position in the kayak, kayak outfitting/adjustments
- Paddling instructions, stoke progression, balancing, edging, bracing
- Wet exit or eskimo roll
- Swift water reading, Edys
- Short – Long swimmer rescues, self rescue
- Team management
- Worst case scenarios